About this Visa Bulletin:

• Visa Bulletin for: October 2014
    • Interviews: November 2014
    • 2nd Notification Letter: September 2014

source : travel.state.gov.

October 26, 2014 at 4:42 am #629
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Nice tool. Makes it so easy to navigate through each bulletin. I would suggest if it is possible of course, to make the bulletin load inside a frame instantly instead of waiting for the page to load.

October 26, 2014 at 9:14 am #631
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Nice tool. Makes it so easy to navigate through each bulletin. I would suggest if it is possible of course, to make the bulletin load inside a frame instantly instead of waiting for the page to load.

LOL man! you are Genius 😯
    i always love using frames since it’s good for those who don’t have good internet connection, and does not load the page.. i’d love to do that, using iframes.. but, every visa bulletin will have it’s own posts and feed-backs from other users so i just don’t think an iframe would be helpful..
    what you say ?

October 26, 2014 at 12:11 pm #633
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Nah, not much of a genius when it comes to web design. You know so much more than I do even if you are just starting learning this stuff. I’m mostly a graphics guy, but I have a small experience with basic html and css editing mostly from ready coded templates.
    I don’t know any other solution though if you want to have posts and feed-backs.

October 26, 2014 at 12:15 pm #634
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Man! you are good. and your suggestions are always welcome, as to improve this community forum.
    Appreciated, Alex ❗

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.