OCEANIA650
    SOUTH AMERICA,
    and the CARIBBEAN

About this Visa Bulletin:

• Visa Bulletin for: November 2014
    • Interviews: December 2014
    • 2nd Notification Letter: October 2014

source : travel.state.gov.

• This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by buildquick.
    October 11, 2014 at 7:17 pm #473
    Anonymous
    Inactive

oooooh God Ethiopian poeple have to much chances than others :p

October 11, 2014 at 7:54 pm #475
    Anonymous
    Inactive

oooooh God Ethiopian poeple have to much chances than others :p

yeah it seems.. i don’t know much about special countries which have their own special cut offs like
    Egypt and Ethiopia!

November 23, 2014 at 11:59 am #3663
    rach

Hey mate,

I hope you are doing well, and thank thank you very much for creating this helpful forum.

so my question is that i have a case number AF90** and as it is mentioned in the visa bulletin for November, it seems am current but till now i haven’t received any email or notification from KCC.. is there any problem with my case? or i keep waiting till the end of the month 🙂

best regard rachid

November 23, 2014 at 12:47 pm #3665
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey mate,
    I hope you are doing well, and thank thank you very much for creating this helpful forum.
    so my question is that i have a case number AF90** and as it is mentioned in the visa bulletin for November, it seems am current but till now i haven’t received any email or notification from KCC.. is there any problem with my case? or i keep waiting till the end of the month 🙂
    best regard rachid

Hello Rachid,
    Thank you for posting here. your CN is current but that does not mean you should be called for an interview and the reason is DS-260 submission date. i do not think you have submitted your forms before let’s say 15 Juin didn’t you ? because and according to Kentucky Consular Center, forms need at least 12 weeks to be proceeded.
    Worry not, you will receive a notification when your forms are proceeded. and i advise you call KCC or email them for more details and information about your forms. 😉

November 23, 2014 at 4:18 pm #3682
    rach

Good afternoon again Samuel,

Thank you for responding my above message, yes you’re right, I submitted my DS260 on july 3 , inchalah when my interview will be scheduled, i ll let you know about it :). good luck all of you.

please another inquiry if it is possible :p “is there any simlpe samlpe message to write to KCC ?”

rachid

November 23, 2014 at 4:36 pm #3684
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Good afternoon again Samuel,
    Thank you for responding my above message, yes you’re right, I submitted my DS260 on july 3 , inchalah when my interview will be scheduled, i ll let you know about it :). good luck all of you.
    please another inquiry if it is possible :p “is there any simlpe samlpe message to write to KCC ?”
    rachid

Hello Rachid,
    that is not an early enough submission to have your interview scheduled lol. and here is an example/sample email you can send to KCC:

• Email address: KCCDV@state.gov
    • Subject: ( Put your CN and name in the Email Subject )

Dear KCC,
    My case number is current and I would like to know when I can expect my second letter. kindly provide the date of my interview.
    Name: XXXXXXX
    Case Number: XXXXX
    Date of Birth: XXXXXX
    Thanks in advance.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.