DV Lottery Winners : First and Second Letter – Updates

Topic info:Author:  samuel87 replies8 voicesLast activity: 1 year, 5 months agoLast reply from:  samuel

Forums Forums DV Lottery General Info & Discussions DV Lottery Winners : First and Second Letter – Updates

Viewing 8 posts - 9 through 16 (of 88 total)
SPREAD THE WORD
  • Author

jo

So, anyone in EU got their 2nd letter yet?

I’m EU 3XXX so I should be in October.. but I havent received 2nd letter yet

EU2015

CN: 2015EU4xxx DS260 submitted on 6th July. No 2nd NL yet. Any ideas as to when it will come?

samuel
    Keymaster

Send samuel a message

Joined 2 years ago
    online 4 days ago

Future entrant

Morocco
    TwitterYouTubeSoundcloudWebsite

So, anyone in EU got their 2nd letter yet?
    I’m EU 3XXX so I should be in October.. but I havent received 2nd letter yet

All of you will get their 2nd Notifications, it is just a matter of time and they sent some notifications to some winners with small case numbers. now just keep patient and i am sure your notifications will be sent by the end of next week .. don’t forget that your interviews start in October and not in September so you have plenty of time to wait :)

samuel
    Keymaster

Send samuel a message

Joined 2 years ago
    online 4 days ago

Future entrant

Morocco

CN: 2015EU4xxx DS260 submitted on 6th July. No 2nd NL yet. Any ideas as to when it will come?

All of you will get their 2nd Notifications, it is just a matter of time and they sent some notifications to some winners with small case numbers. now just keep patient and i am sure your notifications will be sent by the end of next week .. don’t forget that your interviews start in October and not in September so you have plenty of time to wait :)

Alex
    Participant

Send alexgraphicdes a message

Joined 2 years ago
    online 1 year ago

DV-2015 winner

EU 37***

Website

Samuel, I’d like to ask about the sponsor form i-864, when is it the best time to complete it? Should I wait for the appointment date for the interview first, or can my sponsor fill it sooner, before the appointment date?
    Also, I have sent the from ds-2001 in the KCC with my sign and date, but I didn’t check the box No 7 about the “Evidence of Support”, cause I thought that it wouldn’t be important to fill that form, but now I want to increase my chances of getting selected by providing a sponsor.
    Can I email them and request to send them again the ds-2001 form with that box marked?

Thanks.

Alex
    Participant

Joined 2 years ago
    online 1 year ago

DV-2015 winner

EU 37***

Website

I’d also like to ask, in the ds-260 form, it states in the beginning that we shouldn’t insert any special characters of our native language that are non-latin, only if we are asked to do so.

So, my surname which has the special character ” ϊ “, has to be written ” i ” in english.
    But in the question of the ds-260 form,
    “Full name in native language”
    I wrote it in Greek with that special character.
    Is this OK?

samuel
    Keymaster

Send samuel a message

Joined 2 years ago
    online 4 days ago

Future entrant

Morocco

Alex,
    i do not know when exactly you are recommended to fill out the sponsor form i-134 , but you have to have that done before your interview. because you need to provide it the day of your interview..

Duly filled and signed affidavit of support form may be provided by the Diversity Visa lottery winner to the Consular officer on the day of his/her interview.

and if you want to rely on sponsor form to prove overcoming public charge, you need to unlock your form (ds-260) and do the correction needed.. do not worry, your CN EU 37XXX is good enough to give you time to process your forms. but do things quick, and then wait..
    we also want to hear @britsimon thoughts about this..

Alex
    Participant

Joined 2 years ago
    online 1 year ago

DV-2015 winner

EU 37***

Website

Isn’t the I-864 considered the sponsor form, instead of i-134?
    Also, I don’t think I have to unlock the ds-260 form. It doesn’t mention anything about the affidavit support.
    It was in the ds-2001 which had a check box which needs to be marked and then scan and email it to the KCC.

Viewing 8 posts - 9 through 16 (of 88 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.