DV Lottery Winners : First and Second Letter – Updates

Topic info:Author:  samuel87 replies8 voicesLast activity: 1 year, 5 months agoLast reply from:  samuel

Forums Forums DV Lottery General Info & Discussions DV Lottery Winners : First and Second Letter – Updates

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
SPREAD THE WORD
  • Author

sahra shayma
    Participant

Send nimco a message

Joined 1 year ago
    Online 1 year ago

thanks for the information
    i am one winners 2016 green card lottery my case was four thousand in Africa i didn’t receive the 2 latter what is the problem does any can tell me

thanks

samuel
    Keymaster

Send samuel a message

Joined 2 years ago
    online 4 days ago

Future entrant

Morocco
    TwitterYouTubeSoundcloudWebsite

Actually I don’t remember what it said yesterday exactly, but it surely didn’t say “Visa issued”.
    Thank you Samuel. You and Brit have been so much helpful to all of us.

Indeed Alex, I think it was saying something like “Ready” before.. Don’t worry, you are most welcome, and we will be much more happy when we hear you got your passport with the visa! Thank you too, you’ve been awesome :)

samuel
    Keymaster

Send samuel a message

Joined 2 years ago
    online 4 days ago

Future entrant

Morocco

thanks for the information
    i am one winners 2016 green card lottery my case was four thousand in Africa i didn’t receive the 2 latter what is the problem does any can tell me
    thanks

Hi Sahra,

Welcome to this forum. Congratulations that you have won.

Well, your number appears to be current, but, when did you submit your DS-260 forms? and, did you log in to the entrant status check website? nothing there?

Thank you!

sahra shayma
    Participant

Send nimco a message

Joined 1 year ago
    Online 1 year ago

you welcome i submitted in 20 june

samuel
    Keymaster

Send samuel a message

Joined 2 years ago
    online 4 days ago

Future entrant

Morocco

That’s way too early for the forms to be processed.. Try to reach out to Kentucky Consular Center, they will inform you of your interview date if it was set already.. here’s how to contact them.

If you didn’t receive a 2NL this month, you’ll definitely receive one after the next visa bulletin which will be published in 2 weeks from now.

kaihan
    Participant

Send kaihan a message

Joined 1 year ago
    online 1 year ago

Dear Sir ,
    Greetings !

My name is Kaihan my cause number is 2016AS000059XX can you please tell me that when i can expect my interview date .
    i have already submitted my DS-260 Form to KCC for process .

Thanks In Advance. . . .

Waiting for your reply .

kaihan
    Participant

Send kaihan a message

Joined 1 year ago
    online 1 year ago

Dear Mr. Samuel,
    Greetings !

Please reply , it is the second time that i have send message please reply .

Thanks Waiting !!!

samuel
    Keymaster

Send samuel a message

Joined 2 years ago
    online 4 days ago

Future entrant

Morocco

Dear Kaihan,

I am sorry the late reply I have been so delayed with some work commitment, besides trying to move these forums to a new website..

It appears your number is not yet current so for the now you can not get a second letter.

They are on 4,900 for Asia for this month, so, I assume you will be up after 2 months from now at least.

You should be patient and wait for your number to be current, and in the meanwhile keep an eye or Brit Simon’s website at britsimonsays.com for CEAC updates and data analysis and expectations.

Thank you.

Samuel.

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.